Beautiful Blogger Award Nomination
It’s been a very busy weekend here at apleasanthouse (when isn’t it?)
Our daughter is visiting from Chicago so her dad hasn’t slept waiting for her to come-in at night (Really? She’s 24!)
One son had a birthday I totally forgot (sorry Tyler- I’ll make it up to you)
Willie (the cat) hasn’t been feeling well, and reminding us with wet treasures all over the house, and Baby Earl ( his brother) has taken to knocking down artwork off the walls at 5am.
What’s more important is that I began planting the new veggie garden beds and we supped at a new (for me) restaurant with the Swedes (to post later).
And (wait for it…wait for it)
I was NOMINATED for a
BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD!!!!
So I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Jennifer McLeod at
(she’s a great blogger who birthed her babies young, can spell really good, is a fluent pianist, and bought her first home with CASH).
Whats’ not to luv!
As part of this nomination, I am supposed to share several factoids about myself, and turn you on to, at least, fifteen of my Favorite Bloggers… so here goes:
Seven Random Things About Me
1. I used to be able to play the piano with some competency. I never learned how to read music though. Is that necessary?
2. I prefer to sun at a pool instead of a beach. Sand finds it’s way into the most mysterious places.
3. I’m a nail biter in remission.
4. I love the color red. I ‘see’ red often, actually.
5. I really enjoy road rage- any excuse to cuss-out strangers is a welcome one.
6. I was an associate fashion editor for Mademoiselle Magazine in the 70’s.
7. My brother-n-law, Ted Batchelor, holds the Guinness Book of World Record for ‘Longest Run on Full Body Burn’. This is not even strange in our family.
Now for my favorite bloggers
(and NOT in order of preference)
So, that’s it.
Thanks for following and remember…
I accept nominations for almost anything.