Today should be the sixth of this week’s Lesson’s, in my attempt to share sage wisdom from a fabu blogger (me) on the one year anniversary of my blog apleasanthouse,
Today’s lesson will not be a ‘lesson’.
It will be a self promoting opportunity to share my top ten most viewed posts from apleasanthouse– with accompanying summaries referencing those little diddies that you can’t seem to get enough of. (How’s that for a sentence- kinda great- right?)
So without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, here they are:
10) Men Serving Meat – Silly story. Bare chested men. Meat. Need I say more?
9) Legal Tender – Growing Roses is serious business (at least for me) but have you ever considered how they feel?
8) Slumdog Billionaires – Who’s the single largest slumlord landholder on the planet? No, it’s not Ted Turner or Snoopdog (he’s the porn King- I’m not kidding).
7) Funny Man – A tale of a dinner gone wrong and the cat who saved it.
6) Big Box Blues – Retail shopping in the Twilight Zone.
5) Witches Brew: part twa – True Story. Sometimes a girl has to ride a broom.
4) A Few Of My Favorite Things – Maria von Trapp never sounded so good.
3) 1-800-Jackass – I live with a man. ’nuff said.
2) Sunday Mornings – Eating eggs and leaving your husband in a scramble (what a clever literary segue- I so Rock).
1) 10 Things I Wanted For Xmas – It’s a list. People LOVE lists. That’s the reason. Period.
Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed walking down memory lane with me through our garden gate to a cold cocktail, and hot meal, waiting for you in the courtyard of a crazy woman, living a crazy life, at a crazy time of life.