About a year ago, I found a new blogger that I enjoyed reading (note: This is not an everyday occurrence. Good writing and content are more rare then you might think).
This writer was witty and irreverent and authentic and kind and made me laugh. Score.
I started to follow him.
He followed back.
We are now virtual friends (which every one knows is the new black).
Yesterday he bestowed upon me an award-
Another one. (I have many ’cause I’m THAT awesome, but, I digress).
I usually just say ‘Thank You’ and let it lay (after all, I only have so much space in my sidebar for the buttons that illustrate these honors and a girl has to keep her ‘sidebar’ neat & tidy if ‘ya know what I mean).
This time I’ve chosen to participate in the award procedure because I love me some Nerd.
So Michael, I’ll answer your questions…
1. How do you feel about dropping the kids off at a public pool (taking a poop in a public restroom)?
The only trouble I had with dropping my kids off anywhere, was that they were returned. As for the use of a ‘Public’ facility, I had them believing a hand would come up and pull them in, which of course, created a few difficult situations in the pool.
2. Have you ever stole someone lunch when at work?
You would actually have had to ‘work’ somewhere for this to happen.
3. Do you fart in public?
Women don’t ‘pass gas’. This is a misconception widely held by stinky men.
4. Stupidest thing you’ve ever done while you were drunk?
I once anticipated a traffic light changing, so I stopped my car under it and waited for it to turn red. I thought it was a brilliant idea. The husband (who was following me) not so much.
5. Have you ever been to jail/prison?
Never (by the skin of my teeth).
6. Have you ever turned a pair of underwear inside out just to get another day out of them?
You woud have to wear underwear in the first place.
7. Have you ever given a “homeless” person money just because you felt guilty, then afterwards saw them using it for alcohol and felt like an ass?
You must be joking. I live in New Orleans.
8. Would you rather get caught picking your nose or picking a wedgie?
This is much like your ‘Fart’ question, and see #6.
9. Have you ever been in a house full of people who love you, only to feel sad because you didn’t get any love on Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media outlet?
What? Virtual ‘Love’ isn’t real?
10. Have you ever voted for a president really expecting things to change for the better?
For MY better maybe. Not anyone else’s. Never works.
11. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the throat?
What time is it?
So there you have it! I’ve answered ridiculous questions and now I will give a shout-out to a few other blogs I love.